When you have a simulation you like, you can share it with other people using SCM Globe by downloading it as a save state (a .json file) and sending it to others as an email attachment. When others receive your .json file they can upload it into their SCM Globe account and edit it and run simulations to see how it performs.
If you are having problems with your supply chain model and want technical support from SCM Globe, the best thing is to download a copy of your model and send your .json file to email@example.com. Then people at SCM Globe can upload your model and run it and see the error, and fix it.
This is a three-step process illustrated by the three screen shots shown below.
STEP 1: Save the simulation to a “Save State”
- From the edit screen, click on the “Options” button
- Click on the “Save” button in the Options menu
STEP 2: Download the JSON file to your computer
- Go to your “My Account” screen and see the simulation you just saved in your “Save States” list
- Click on the “Download” button next to the simulation you want to download and the simulation will download as a file with the ending of JSON
- Attach this JSON file to an email and send to people you want to share it with.
STEP 3: Uploading a Shared Simulation
When you get an email from someone who sent you a copy of their supply chain model, download the .JSON file they attached to the email. Then logon to SCM Globe and go to your account screen shown below, and follow these instructions:
- On “My Account” screen, click “Upload Save File”
- A file directory window opens, locate the JSON file and double click it to upload
- Click “OK” button in dialog box showing successful file upload
- Find the uploaded similation at the bottom of your Save States files and click on the “Restore” button. The simulation will show up at the bottom of your list of supply chains at the top of the My Account screen. Click the “Edit” button next to the simulation to open it up.
Copyright © 2016 by SCM Globe Corp.